Winery Tour Weekends
All the wineries are open for tours and tasting from 12-5 pm on the special weekends listed below. Meet the winemakers in person at the wineries. Taste classic favorites from grapes grown east of the mountains, as well as island-grown delights. Enjoy the lush surroundings and a meal at one of our many great island restaurants. Our 7 cozy artisanal wineries are mostly new on the scene but are already garnering awards and attention. Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. We look forward to seeing you!
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR GROUPS OVER 6 PEOPLE: Our wineries are all very intimate (read: small) so if you are a group of more than 6 people, it will be difficult if not impossible for us to provide you with the high level of service that we like to provide and that you deserve. Therefore your best option is to break into smaller groups, and meet back up at a restaurant for dinner at the end of the day.
Valentine’s Day Weekend, February 14 – 15, is Wine and Chocolate weekend! The wineries on Bainbridge have partnered with some of the region’s premier chocolatiers to offer you delectable tastes of chocolate to go with their wines. Regular tasting fees apply but there are no additional fees for chocolate tasting. See below for featured chocolates. (Note that chocolate tasting takes place at the winery locations, but some chocolate may be available at the satellite tasting room locations).
- Amelia Wynn: Mini chocolate éclairs!
- Bainbridge Vineyards: Locally-made chocolate truffles infused with their own raspberry wine, plus other savory bites
- Eleven: Chocolate wine fudge from local maker Bon Bon, chocolate-covered wine grapes, and special samples from Chuao
- Perennial Vintners: Chocolates from Yukon Jackson’s Chocolates. Chocolatier Keith Jackson will be on hand.
- Rolling Bay Winery: Chocolates from Fremont’s own Theo Chocolate
- More to come…
We look forward to seeing you on Valentine’s Day!
2015 Winery Tour Weekend dates
- January 17-18
- February 14-15: Wine and Chocolate Weekend
- March 21-22
- April 25-26
- May 23-25 (Memorial Day weekend)
- June 20-21
- July 18-19
- August 15-16
- September 5-7 (Labor Day weekend)
- November 27-29 (Thanksgiving Weekend)
As noted above, if your group is more than 6 people, please break up into smaller groups so that we can show you and other customers a good time.