Special Event Weekends
While some of the wineries on the island are open for visitors every weekend, all of the wineries are open for tours and tasting from 12-5 pm on the special weekends listed below. Meet the winemakers in person at the wineries. Taste classic favorites from grapes grown east of the mountains, as well as island-grown delights. Enjoy the lush surroundings and a meal at one of our many great island restaurants. Our 7 cozy artisanal wineries are regularly garnering awards and attention. Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. We look forward to seeing you!
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR GROUPS OVER 6 PEOPLE: Our wineries are all very intimate (read: small) so if you are a group of more than 6 people, it will be difficult if not impossible for us to provide you with the high level of service that we like to provide and that you deserve. Therefore your best option is to break into smaller groups, and meet back up at a restaurant for dinner at the end of the day.
February 13 and 14 is Wine and Chocolate weekend! All of the wineries will be featuring chocolate goodies in addition to wine, for no additional fee. Reservations or tickets are not needed. Here are some of the details about the chocolates that the wineries will be featuring that weekend:
- Amelia Wynn: winemaker-made chocolate eclairs!
- Bainbridge Vineyards: details on the way!
- Eagle Harbor: details on the way!
- Eleven: locally-made fudge infused with our malbec
- Fletcher Bay: red wine chocolate cake
- Perennial Vintners: Yukon Jackson chocolates with our raspberry Frambelle.
Chocolatier on site Saturday.
- Rolling Bay: a selection of Seattle’s own Theo chocolates
2016 Special Event Weekend dates
- February 13-14: Wine and Chocolate Weekend
- April 23-24: Local Cheese and Wine Weekend
- July 23-24: Summer
- November 12-13: Wine and Charcuterie
- Note that in addition to the above dates, you will find some wineries open every weekend, and most open on long weekends (Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving).
As noted above, if your group is more than 6 people, please break up into smaller groups so that we can show you and other customers a good time.