Winery Tour Weekends
All the wineries are open for tours and tasting from 12-5 pm on the special weekends listed below. Meet the winemakers in person at the wineries. Taste classic favorites from grapes grown east of the mountains, as well as island-grown delights. Enjoy the lush surroundings and a meal at one of our many great island restaurants. Our 7 cozy artisanal wineries are mostly new on the scene but are already garnering awards and attention. Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. We look forward to seeing you!
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR GROUPS OVER 6 PEOPLE: Our wineries are all very intimate (read: small) so if you are a group of more than 6 people, it will be difficult if not impossible for us to provide you with the high level of service that we like to provide and that you deserve. Therefore your best option is to break into smaller groups, and meet back up at a restaurant for dinner at the end of the day.
Specials for Local Cheese and Wine Weekend, March 22 and 23 (note that specials will be available at the winery locations, but may not be available at the satellite tasting room locations).
- Eleven: Selected cheeses from acclaimed Port Townsend producer Mount Townsend Creamery: Red Alder, Seastack, and Truffle Fromage Blanc
- Fletcher Bay Winery: Featuring LogHouse, the newest cheese from Kurtwood Farms on Vashon Island. It is a semi-hard tomme-style cheese aged for four months in the subterranean cave!
- Rolling Bay Winery: featuring the classic Beecher‘s Flagship.
- Eagle Harbor Winery: certified organic cheeses from Cascadia Creamery in Trout Lake, WA.
- Bainbridge Vineyards: spring chèvre from Mystery Bay Farm on Marrowstone Island, and Cherry Valley Dairy‘s “Daily Reserve”.
- Perennial Vintners: chèvre and feta from Hansville Creamery.
- Amelia Wynn Winery will be CLOSED this weekend.
2014 Winery Tour Weekend dates
- January 18-19
- February 15-16: Wine and Chocolate Weekend
- March 22-23: Local Cheese and Wine Weekend
- April 26-27: Spring Barrel Tasting
- May 24-26 (Memorial Day Weekend)
- June 21-22
- July 19-20
- August 9-10
- August 30-September 1
- November 15-16
- December 6-7
As noted above, if your group is more than 6 people, please break up into smaller groups so that we can show you and other customers a good time.