Winery Tour Weekends
All the wineries are open for tours and tasting from 12-5 pm on the special weekends listed below. Meet the winemakers in person at the wineries. Taste classic favorites from grapes grown east of the mountains, as well as island-grown delights. Enjoy the lush surroundings and a meal at one of our many great island restaurants. Our 7 cozy artisanal wineries are mostly new on the scene but are already garnering awards and attention. Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. We look forward to seeing you!
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR GROUPS OVER 6 PEOPLE: Our wineries are all very intimate (read: small) so if you are a group of more than 6 people, it will be difficult if not impossible for us to provide you with the high level of service that we like to provide and that you deserve. Therefore your best option is to break into smaller groups, and meet back up at a restaurant for dinner at the end of the day.
2014 Winery Tour Weekend dates
- January 18-19
- February 15-16: Wine and Chocolate Weekend
- March 22-23: Local Cheese and Wine Weekend
- April 26-27: Spring Barrel Tasting
- May 24-26: Memorial Day Meat (charcuterie!)
- June 21-22
- July 19-20: Art Among the Barrels
- August 9-10: Fresh from the Farm: (note Rolling Bay Winery closed August 9)
- August 30-September 1: Pre-Harvest Party!
- November 15-16
- December 6-7
As noted above, if your group is more than 6 people, please break up into smaller groups so that we can show you and other customers a good time.